MaxECS began providing early childhood learning services in 2020.
Our early childhood intervention services are overseen by the Early Learning Program, Alberta Education of the Government of Alberta. MaxECS provides a wide range of therapy services such as speech and language, physical therapy, occupational therapy, behavioural therapy and/or psychological services to children who have been assessed and who qualify for early interventions. MaxECS accesses Alberta Education’s PUF funding (Program Unit Funding) for young children who have been identified with a severe disability/delay and Mild- Moderate funding for children with mild to moderate delays in one area such as speech and language or motor development.
Who We Are
- A team of experienced professionals who are passionate about early childhood and recognize that the first years of a child’s life set the foundation for lifelong learning, behavior and health
- A team who recognize and value the unique relationship between parent and child
- A team who values and supports the staff choosing to work in early childhood settings
- A team who believes that children thrive in inclusive, responsive, creative, play-based environments
- A team who is willing and able to serve the rural, remote and underserved
Through partnerships with families, and quality programing, MaxECS purpose is to support and provide children with optimal foundation for life-long learning. We aim to provide programming so that each child can reach their full potential while in inclusive environments. We look at each child through a holistic lens, allowing them to capitalize on their strengths.